Call for abstracts extended by 15th October
Participants are called to submit their abstracts for Scientific Seminar on Organic Food 2014 Book of Abstracts published on the seminar. Abstracts are called under the themes of the seminar:
- Current trends in organic food research
- Quality and origin of organic food
- Health reputation of organic food
- Organic food and society.
Poster exhibition and workshops
Participants will have an opportunity to present their abstracts as a poster in poster exhibition on Thu 6th November, 15.30-16.30 and/or orally in workshops on Fri 7th November, 9-10.30. Posters will be on display throughout the whole seminar. Abstracts will be peer reviewed by the steering committee of the seminar. Abstracts must be written in English. Maximum length of abstracts is 3500 characters with spaces (approximately 500 words).
- Submit an abstract for a poster exhibition or an oral presentation by filling out the abstract form.
Important dates – note the extended dates!
- Submission of abstracts by 15th October
- Notification of acceptance by 17th October