- Finnish food consumption and its displaced impacts (23.11.2018)
- The organic development program plays a major role in promoting organic farming (7.11.2018)
- The SOLMACC project has come to an end (11.9.2018)
- Improving phosphorus availability and reducing emissions through soil health – experiences from 24 test fields (20.6.2018)
- Luke’s expertise in organic food systems visible at EU FOOD 2030 Conference (15.6.2018)
To promote the sustainability of the food system through quality research into organics.
To be an internationally acknowledged expert in the sustainable food chain and a desired cooperation partner.
Research-based, transparency, collaborativeness and productiveness.